At Don’t Be That Guy, we take bullying seriously.
Our mission is to understand the reasons for bullying, work towards common and achievable goals to prevent bullying, and assist:
- Those who are victims of bullying
- Those who are bullies
- Those who help victims of bullying and bullies
Our assistance range from:
- Advice to all parties through our wonderful helpers
- Talks at schools and work places
- Self-help articles with tips and tricks
Our vision is quite modest. We know we cannot eradicate bullying. We know that we cannot help everyone. But we want to see a drastic difference in everyone we touch with our actions.
Through our small actions, we hope to contribute to a world where:
- Bullying is reduced, one incident at a time
- Victims of bullies and bullies alike are helped
- Angels who want to help are empowered to do so
If you want to get involved, please let us know. We are in need of:
- Angels (that is what we call our helpers) – people who help us. Psychologists, teachers, article writers and life coaches.
- Assistance to spread our mission and vision wide and far
If you can help, please get in touch.